WHOGOHOST

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

The envelop you are planning to give me on my wedding day

Abeg πŸ™ bring am now
Enu gbe😒😒

Not every Boo is a Boo.Some are Taboo. Some are Booshit. Some are Boodog. Some are Bamboo. While Some are OloriBooruku...

 Yeeeh who slapπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹ me? 🀷‍♀πŸ™„πŸƒ
God Please let them add more 2months to this Corona lockdown
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
So Nigerian girls go get sense
.
Amen πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

 πŸ‘‰All of una weh wan go back to school, if dem do "social distancing" for exam Hall *"UNA GO FIT COPE"*πŸ’”πŸ˜‚...
πŸ‘‰ *When you don't have Data you think of all the things you can Google, but once you get Data your brain becomes blank* πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment

AMAZON

The envelop you are planning to give me on my wedding day Abeg πŸ™ bring am now Enu gbe😒😒 Not every Boo is a Boo.Some are Taboo. Some ...