WHOGOHOST

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Barack Obama is asking Africans not to accept the vaccines that will come from America and Europe...


Barack Obama is asking Africans not to accept the vaccines that will come from America and Europe...

Barack Obama: I'll be an accomplice if I don't denounce this evil act white people want to do to Africans, first of all I was born in America but I'm African blood, I'm not going to allow white people to kill Africans with their toxic vaccines, I ask Africans to be smart, and to ensure that coronavirus vaccines do not enter African territories, there is a Machiavellian plan they invent, saying we come to help Africans, or that they will come to kill you, I will let this message be shared everywhere, to awaken African minds so that the vaccines do not arrive in Africa.

Follow ici:https://www.instagram.com/p/B-aEE8jB7IA/?igshid=72ws6mw9cdug

No comments:

Post a Comment

AMAZON

The envelop you are planning to give me on my wedding day Abeg 🙏 bring am now Enu gbe😢😢 Not every Boo is a Boo.Some are Taboo. Some ...